Save the date
November 15-16, 2022
Hydrogen Dialogue 2021
Hydrogen as an opportunity for the economy, energy system and climate
22 – 23 June 2021, digital event
On 22 and 23 June 2021, HYDROGEN DIALOGUE will bring together decision-makers and experts from the fields of business, science, and politics along the entire hydrogen supply chain. Following the successful premiere of last year, the event will once again be based on a high-caliber program of lectures, comprehensive product and company presentations and a variety of networking opportunities.
Digital event platform
Date and time
22 – 23 June 2021
Center Hydrogen.Bavaria (H2.B)
Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy
German; New: One track in English language with international speakers
German and international decision-makers and experts from the fields of politics, business and science
- Two parallel stages: Interesting keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions on-site and online.
- Networking functions: We bring together the appropriate, influential, and relevant people from companies in a wide range of sectors, government bodies, and the scientific community on our event platform. Participants can look forward to digital matchmaking, jump-in discussions, 1:1 chats and video calls, and roundtables.
- Best practice hubs: Project presentations, success stories and knowledge-sharing are the focus of this format.
- Accompanying exhibition: Digital showcase of the latest technologies and their applications on our digital platform.
Presentations and discussions covering the entire local and global supply chain:
H2 production, H2 logistics, H2 use, H2 strategies, H2 regulatory framework
The hydrogen community will meet again in Nuremberg on November 15 and 16, 2022. A hybrid event concept is planned to be held at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center in the coming year. Be there!
We are currently revising our exhibitor packages. We will be happy to inform you as soon as the packages and participation packages for 2022 have been determined.
AFTER BUSINESS TALK – OUR NEW EVENT SERIES
Our After Business Talk is an event that allows you to exclusively position your company to the hydrogen community and your customers and partners. The format will be streamed live free of charge for all participants on our HYDROGEN DIALOGUE event platform. Through this event format we are offering you the opportunity to professionally showcase your company and your expertise in hydrogen to a high-calibre audience in a dedicated setting (more than 750 participants on the platform and over 4,300 potential contacts).
Contact for exhibitors
HYDROGEN DIALOGUE 2021
On June 22 & 23, 2021, the HYDROGEN DIALOGUE brought together over 800 national and international participants from business, politics and science along the entire value chain of the hydrogen economy. Over 65 top-class speakers, including German Federal Research Minister Anja Karliczek and German Federal Transport Minister Andreas Scheuer, demonstrated the importance of hydrogen technology for the global energy transition.
HYDROGEN DIALOGUE 2022
On November 15 & 16, 2022, the previously digital-only event will take place in the Nuremberg Exhibition Center as a hybrid event. The best thing to do is to note the date in your calendar!
Would you like to always be up to date on what’s going on at the HYDROGEN DIALOGUE? We would be happy to include you in our e-mail distribution list.
Contact for participants
Hydrogen Dialogue 2020 in Review
- Digital-only event via the event and networking platform talque
- Approx. 9 hours of live program in three parallel streams
- Over 750 participants from business, science, and politics
- 30 program items – including expert presentations, podium discussions, and business insights
- 5 focus topics along the hydrogen value chain: generation, logistics, hydrogen utilization, hydrogen strategies and international aspects
- 47 top-class speakers from Germany and Europe
- 21 exhibitors – including companies, corporate groups, and associations from industry, finance, and consulting
Sampling of speakers 2020
Hubert Aiwanger • Jorgo Chatzimarkakis • Veronika Grimm • Josef Hasler • Stefan Kaufmann
Andreas Kuhlmann • Ingbert Liebing • Gerald Linke • Holger Lösch • Michael Riechel
Klaus Rosenfeld • Yvonne Ruf • Armin Schnettler • Daniel Teichmann • Stijn van Els
Kurt-Christoph von Knobelsdorff • Peter Wasserscheid • Kirsten Westphal • Norbert Zösch
From the hydrogen community. For the hydrogen community.