Hydrogen Dialogue 2021
Hydrogen as an opportunity for the economy, energy system and climate
22 – 23 June 2021, digital event
On 22 and 23 June 2021, HYDROGEN DIALOGUE will bring together decision-makers and experts from the fields of business, science, and politics along the entire hydrogen supply chain. Following the successful premiere of last year, the event will once again be based on a high-caliber program of lectures, comprehensive product and company presentations and a variety of networking opportunities.
Digital event platform
Date and time
22 – 23 June 2021
Center Hydrogen.Bavaria (H2.B)
Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy
German; New: One track in English language with international speakers
German and international decision-makers and experts from the fields of politics, business and science
- Two parallel stages: Interesting keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions on-site and online.
- Networking functions: We bring together the appropriate, influential, and relevant people from companies in a wide range of sectors, government bodies, and the scientific community on our event platform. Participants can look forward to digital matchmaking, jump-in discussions, 1:1 chats and video calls, and roundtables.
- Best practice hubs: Project presentations, success stories and knowledge-sharing are the focus of this format.
- Accompanying exhibition: Digital showcase of the latest technologies and their applications on our digital platform.
Presentations and discussions covering the entire local and global supply chain:
H2 production, H2 logistics, H2 use, H2 strategies, H2 regulatory framework
After the successful digital event premiere in 2020, we would also like to offer you the best opportunities for your participation in HYDROGEN DIALOGUE 2021.
On June 22nd and 23rd, 2021, the hydrogen community will enter into dialogue again on the tried and tested digital channels.
Two Event Days – More Opportunities
Over a two-day event, HYDROGEN DIALOGUE offers you numerous opportunities for positioning yourself in the hydrogen community. Select the exhibitor package that matches your requirements from our 3 extensive exhibitor packages or contact us for your individual consultation.
AFTER BUSINESS TALK – OUR NEW MONTHLY EVENT SERIES
Our After Business Talk is an event that allows you to exclusively position your company to the hydrogen community and your customers and partners. The format will be streamed live free of charge for all participants on our HYDROGEN DIALOGUE event platform. Through this event format we are offering you the opportunity to professionally showcase your company and your expertise in hydrogen to a high-calibre audience in a dedicated setting (more than 750 participants on the platform and over 4,300 potential contacts).
Contact for exhibitors
Be there when relevant market participants from business, politics, and science along the entire value chain of the hydrogen economy meet at the HYDROGEN DIALOGUE on June 22-23, 2021.
The ticket shop is scheduled to open at the beginning of May 2021.
Would you like to be kept up to date on the event’s program and the opening of the ticket shop? Then just write us an email. We would be happy to add you to our e-mail distribution list!
Contact for participants
Hydrogen Dialogue 2020 in Review
- Digital-only event via the event and networking platform talque
- Approx. 9 hours of live program in three parallel streams
- Over 750 participants from business, science, and politics
- 30 program items – including expert presentations, podium discussions, and business insights
- 5 focus topics along the hydrogen value chain: generation, logistics, hydrogen utilization, hydrogen strategies and international aspects
- 47 top-class speakers from Germany and Europe
- 21 exhibitors – including companies, corporate groups, and associations from industry, finance, and consulting
Sampling of speakers 2020
Hubert Aiwanger • Jorgo Chatzimarkakis • Veronika Grimm • Josef Hasler • Stefan Kaufmann
Andreas Kuhlmann • Ingbert Liebing • Gerald Linke • Holger Lösch • Michael Riechel
Klaus Rosenfeld • Yvonne Ruf • Armin Schnettler • Daniel Teichmann • Stijn van Els
Kurt-Christoph von Knobelsdorff • Peter Wasserscheid • Kirsten Westphal • Norbert Zösch
From the hydrogen community. For the hydrogen community.